ICQ / AIM / Skype

15 years 6 months ago #76094 by Telar
ICQ / AIM / Skype was created by Telar
IN Community Builder Enhanced I have seen this ICQ aim skype plugin. I don´t seem to find such a plug in for CB, I tried to use this CBE plugin in CB but I haven´t got a clue how to get it to work

greetings
Martin

PS actually I´m a bit surprised that there are two cb´s:)

Post edited by: Telar, at: 2008/10/02 15:30

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 6 months ago #77262 by meannedulohan
Replied by meannedulohan on topic Re:ICQ / AIM / Skype
Skype (IPA: [skaɪp]) is software that allows users to make telephone calls over the Internet. Calls to other users of the service and to free-of-charge numbers are free, while calls to other landlines and mobile phones can be made for a fee. Additional features include instant messaging, file transfer and video conferencing.
Source:wikipedia.com

15 years 6 months ago #77372 by KurtSteiner
Replied by KurtSteiner on topic Re:ICQ / AIM / Skype
Telar wrote:

IN Community Builder Enhanced I have seen this ICQ aim skype plugin. I don´t seem to find such a plug in for CB, I tried to use this CBE plugin in CB but I haven´t got a clue how to get it to work

greetings
Martin

PS actually I´m a bit surprised that there are two cb´s:)

Post edited by: Telar, at: 2008/10/02 15:30

Dear Martin,
wellcome to Joomlapolis :-)

My suggestion is: stick to joomlapolis and the Community Builder - it´s supported by many extensions and the new version 1.2 and upcomming features like paid subscription are awesome !!!:woohoo:

For your request:

simple search on extension.joomla.org and find plugs like this:

extensions.joomla.org/component/option,com_mtree/task,viewlink/link_id,3237/Itemid,35/

sunny regards from Germany

BERND (Kurt Steiner)

15 years 6 months ago #77640 by Telar
Replied by Telar on topic Re:ICQ / AIM / Skype
B) right now I have no intention of changing, I paid for a year

My websites are new, and my knowledge about programming is like zero :laugh: , but sofar i got most of the things installed , okay I don´t understand a word how to make that update I think I read the readme file ten times and it still sounded like chinese to me, nevertheless, I like Joomlapolis and CB sofar :laugh:

kind regards
Martin

By the way Bernd thanks for the welcome. Your link would have just the think i was looking for I think, but its not for Joomla 1.5. Thanks anyway

Post edited by: Telar, at: 2008/10/18 00:44

Post edited by: Telar, at: 2008/10/18 15:01

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.189 seconds