Couple of questions before purchasing

14 years 7 months ago #106508 by carlosT
Couple of questions before purchasing was created by carlosT
I am very interested in buying this product on behalf of a client but I need to have a few things cleared up first.

1. I notice the subscription check/radio boxes are down below the fields. Is there some way to allow the user to first choose the subscription plan they want then be taken to a form with the fields which relate to that subscription. Or does it all have to be done in the regular cb registration area? I guess what i am asking is can you make menu items to predetermined profile signup pages.

2. Do you intend to integrate google checkout, thats the big one for my client.

3. Can you have completely different layout tab ordering etc for different profiles?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 7 months ago #106557 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Couple of questions before purchasing
  1. If you have 3 plans. All 3 plans are hiding fields. Each plan has its own URL. You could add a menu link for each URL. Clicking that link will take you to a registration page where only that subscription is selectable which means the fields it hides will stay hidden due to it being the only plan selectable. I suggest making it mandatory (exclusive) to prevent unselecting it.
  2. As a payment gateway, I don't know. I know more payment gateways are coming, but didn't hear any word of google.
  3. No it does not control the order of tabs.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 7 months ago #106616 by carlosT
Replied by carlosT on topic Re:Couple of questions before purchasing
Thanks for the reply. Sounds good. One more small question. If there is no plan for the development of google checkout is there at least some documentation of how to make your own payment processor module like in Virtuemart.

14 years 7 months ago #106651 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Couple of questions before purchasing
carlosT wrote:

Thanks for the reply. Sounds good. One more small question. If there is no plan for the development of google checkout is there at least some documentation of how to make your own payment processor module like in Virtuemart.

At this time there is no API documentation as the API is still being finalized, but I believe you'll be able to make your own payment processor plugins.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.233 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn