CB Subs Really Deliver? How do you contact them?

14 years 11 months ago #96179 by keljac
I bought the CB Tmp and full CB Docu subs over a month ago. I still cant see a download link and am not subscribed. Did somfing go really wrong somewhere?

How can I contact the sales team?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 11 months ago #96201 by beat
Just saw your post, looking into the issue.

(It's easy to contact us: just use the "Contact Us" menu at top right :-) )

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

14 years 11 months ago #96204 by beat
Ok, you got doc subscription, icon, access to doc and MyCommunity template and 2 emails :)

Thank you very much for your support to the project.

You are one of the few who have indeed hit one of the last bugs that occured with e-Check payments in the beta release in late March, but that got fixed in time for CBSubs 1.0.0...

History Details:
27-March: payment initiated by E-check
4th-April: payment completed
14th-April: Joomlapolis got upgraded to CBSubs 1.0.0, which should exclude this bug in future
Today: issue got raised and solved manually.

Post edited by: beat, at: 2009/04/23 15:48

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.195 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn