Update the brazilian portuguese.

13 years 5 days ago #77435 by ferjoe
Update the brazilian portuguese. was created by ferjoe
Hi all,

Update the brazilian language, fixes some translations.. It's working in the 1.2 RC3 as I tested!

Attachment brazilian_portuguese-9678be2b953169e173fdd9bf1437aee7.zip not found

Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 11 months ago #77920 by paraizo
Replied by paraizo on topic Re:Update the brazilian portuguese.
Hello! I would like to know if it´s possible to use the brazilian portuguese language in cb but with a portuguese (PT) language installed? if not, where can i find info on how to make the translation myself and "publish it"? thanks!!!!!


Olá!
Gostaria de saber se é possível instalar a tradução português do brasil mas com a linguamgem de portugûes de portugal......? ou onde posso encontrar informação para fazer eu mesmo a tradução....


Frederico.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 11 months ago #78410 by Greice
Replied by Greice on topic Re:Update the brazilian portuguese.
I install but the site don´t change the language.

Is still in english...

What I´m doing wrong?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 11 months ago #78419 by ferjoe
Replied by ferjoe on topic Re:Update the brazilian portuguese.
Try to change the plugin order!!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 11 months ago #79688 by AndreKrieg
Replied by AndreKrieg on topic Re:Update the brazilian portuguese.
Greice wrote:

I install but the site don´t change the language.

Is still in english...

What I´m doing wrong?


Same here... And I already changed the plugin order!

Acontece a mesma coisa aqui... Eu já mudei a ordem do idioma para -1 e o "Default language (English)" para 1... Até configurei o "Default language (English)" para ficar somente disponível para os usuários registrados e nada...

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 11 months ago #80036 by LucWK2
Replied by LucWK2 on topic Re:Update the brazilian portuguese.
O problema é que a pessoa que disponibilizou a tradução cometeu um pequeno equívoco na nomenclatura da pasta instalada.

Para resolver este problema você deverá renomear a pasta "brazilianportuguese" para "brazilian_portoguese" no seguinte caminho:

seusitejoomla/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/language/brazilianportuguese


que deve estar

seusitejoomla/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/language/brazilian_portuguese


Faça isto por FTP, se você não tiver permissão para alterar o nome desta pasta, solicite ao suporte técnico do seu host para que altere para você.

Espero ter ajudado.

Post edited by: LucWK2, at: 2008/11/18 20:23

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.184 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn