Profile Gallery and Connections Combo Question

15 years 1 week ago #94794 by Jim Nayzium
OK, I have connections disabled in the backend configuration and the CB Connections plugin UNpublished.

BUT -- when using the profile-gallery tab for my image gallery installed from this site, I assume its the nants default one --- it is simply called CB Profile Gallery when installed...

My users still have the ability in the accesss-mode drop down to allow only their "connections" to view images.

This causes the dreaded NaN to show up when clicking an image.

Bottom line -- I don't want Connections installed on my site and I won't ever want it.

The gallery works fine until one user decided to go into edit-profile and choose Only My Connections from the My Images tab --which shouldn't even be there since I don't have CB Connections enabled?

Does that make sense?

What is my solution?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 1 week ago #94813 by nant
Jim Nayzium wrote:

OK, I have connections disabled in the backend configuration and the CB Connections plugin UNpublished.

BUT -- when using the profile-gallery tab for my image gallery installed from this site, I assume its the nants default one --- it is simply called CB Profile Gallery when installed...

My users still have the ability in the accesss-mode drop down to allow only their "connections" to view images.

This causes the dreaded NaN to show up when clicking an image.

Bottom line -- I don't want Connections installed on my site and I won't ever want it.

The gallery works fine until one user decided to go into edit-profile and choose Only My Connections from the My Images tab --which shouldn't even be there since I don't have CB Connections enabled?

Does that make sense?

What is my solution?

This is being caused by using the old CB Gallery plugin on a Joomla 1.5 website.

The CB Gallery 1.2 RC2 available for doc subscribers fixes this.

15 years 1 day ago #96492 by Jim Nayzium
Replied by Jim Nayzium on topic Re:Profile Gallery and Connections Combo Question
Can you provide a direct link to

CB Gallery 1.2 RC2

I can only find stuff named

CB Gallery 1.0 RC2

THANKS!

15 years 1 day ago #96493 by nant
Jim Nayzium wrote:

Can you provide a direct link to

CB Gallery 1.2 RC2

I can only find stuff named

CB Gallery 1.0 RC2

THANKS!

www.joomlapolis.com/component/option,com_docman/task,doc_details/gid,159/

14 years 11 months ago #98125 by welshdemon
Replied by welshdemon on topic Re:Profile Gallery and Connections Combo Question
I was getting the blank page with

NAN>

being displayed on it due to the "System - SEF" plugin being enabled.

Disabled it and all is working fine.

Hope this helps someone!

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.742 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn