Can someone please help

15 years 3 months ago #82078 by Mr. Fantastic
Can someone please help was created by Mr. Fantastic
I want to upgrade from 1.1 to 1.2 but I want to make sure I am doing this correct and do not want my forum to be erased. can someone please help me?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 3 months ago #82080 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:Can someone please help
Mr. Fantastic wrote:

I want to upgrade from 1.1 to 1.2 but I want to make sure I am doing this correct and do not want my forum to be erased. can someone please help me?

CB has nothing to do with your forum.

15 years 3 months ago #82115 by chrisp1
Replied by chrisp1 on topic Re:Can someone please help
It seems to me the person is asking for the location of upgrade instructions, not a curt lecture on how you can't take responsibility for possible data loss of his CB tables-dependent forum userbase.

A little more thought and help next time and every time, else what is the point of these forums? I only wish I knew where to direct this questioner for the right answer. Perhaps in the documentation section of the downloads area.

15 years 3 months ago #82126 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:Can someone please help
chrisp1 wrote:

It seems to me the person is asking for the location of upgrade instructions, not a curt lecture on how you can't take responsibility for possible data loss of his CB tables-dependent forum userbase.

A little more thought and help next time and every time, else what is the point of these forums? I only wish I knew where to direct this questioner for the right answer. Perhaps in the documentation section of the downloads area.

Really not clear from his post that he is asking just for upgrade instructions. The upgrade instructions are included in the package also in a separate readme file, clearly marked: README-UPGRADE.txt - so I assumed that this file would be visible for him.

Feel free to help out on these forums whenever you can instead of critisizing those that do respond to posts.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.257 seconds