AUto Approve users after registration

17 years 6 months ago #21897 by viks
I have more than 50 -60 people register everyday on my site and it has become a pain to approve users by going to each users profile.

I checked auto approve users in backend but it does not work. I still have to do it manually which is so time consuming and ofcourse boring.

Can anybosy provide me a working solution?

Thanks in advance

vik
www.orthopal.com

Please Log in to join the conversation.

17 years 6 months ago #22064 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:AUto Approve users after registration
viks wrote:

I have more than 50 -60 people register everyday on my site and it has become a pain to approve users by going to each users profile.

I checked auto approve users in backend but it does not work. I still have to do it manually which is so time consuming and ofcourse boring.

Can anybosy provide me a working solution?

Thanks in advance

vik
www.orthopal.com

#1 Have you installed and published the workflow module? If so so can approve averyone from the front end with one click at a time.

#2 there is no auto approve in the backend - maybe you are thinking about the 'Require Admin Approval' setting in the CB->Configuration->Registration tab. If this is set to No then all users that apply (and confirm their application - this depends on the 'Require Email Confirmation' setting) will be automatically enabled.

Both #1 & #2 assume that you are using the CB login module and that you have unpublished the Joomla/Mambo login module.

Post edited by: nant, at: 2006/10/05 07:44

17 years 6 months ago #22143 by viks
Replied by viks on topic Re:AUto Approve users after registration
I installed the workflows module but it shows no action pending even though I have more 30 accounts to approve.

Any clue?

vik

17 years 6 months ago #22147 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:AUto Approve users after registration
need to see your backend configuration to figure what what you did wrong.

no bug in the code since its working just fine on thousands of sites.

17 years 6 months ago #22256 by viks
Replied by viks on topic Re:AUto Approve users after registration
How can I provide you the backend login details for my website to you so that you can look at my settings?

I really need to make it work or I will be just approving the users all day.

thanks for offering to help.

vik

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.147 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn