Adding Additional Members to Single Plan

12 years 6 days ago #197540 by jminer
We would like to have a family plan wherein 4 additional memberships are able to be created after purchase. So, the primary user pays full price at initial registration and then at the end of successful payment they are immediately prompted to create the remaining 3 profiles. I know there must be a built in way to do this b/c I have seen other references to this type of setup. Can you direct me to where I can find out how to do this, or otherwise advise on the process?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 6 days ago #197555 by nant

jminer wrote: We would like to have a family plan wherein 4 additional memberships are able to be created after purchase. So, the primary user pays full price at initial registration and then at the end of successful payment they are immediately prompted to create the remaining 3 profiles. I know there must be a built in way to do this b/c I have seen other references to this type of setup. Can you direct me to where I can find out how to do this, or otherwise advise on the process?

There is nothing built in to handle this, but there may be some work-around depending on your exact use case.

For example what happens when parent membership expires?
What should happen when family membership expires?

These are important concepts that you need to explore or give use case handling.

11 years 11 months ago #198797 by jminer
When a parent membership expires then all of the child plans should be blocked as well. Same thing with when a family membership expires.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.349 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn