CBSubs 1.0.3 Released!

14 years 6 months ago #111793 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:CBSubs 1.0.3 Released!
amazeika wrote:

Hello guys,

Excellent !!!, Bravo for that GET request plugin. I had no idea you were working on such puglin, pleasant surprise, solved many php integration holes on my site with it :silly: .

Thanks !!!

Arunas

Glad you like it.

Would be nice to share use cases with the rest of the CBSubs community on how you are using this.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 6 months ago #111801 by amazeika
Replied by amazeika on topic Re:CBSubs 1.0.3 Released!
nant wrote:

amazeika wrote:

Hello guys,

Excellent !!!, Bravo for that GET request plugin. I had no idea you were working on such puglin, pleasant surprise, solved many php integration holes on my site with it :silly: .

Thanks !!!

Arunas

Glad you like it.

Would be nice to share use cases with the rest of the CBSubs community on how you are using this.

Hello nick,

Yeah, I think this can be done. I'll try to find some time to write a tutorial/example case in order to show the community the power that can be unleashed with this plugin.

This is the ultimate integration plugin, something I was waiting for :).

However, it should be nice to know which CB/CBSubs substitution tags can be used. I supose that all of them, but it would be nice to know for sure.

Arunas Mazeika
WeXtend.com - Professional development for Joomla!.

14 years 6 months ago #111818 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:CBSubs 1.0.3 Released!

...which CB/CBSubs substitution tags can be used.

All of them, there is no limitation on which substitutions you can use.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 6 months ago #111828 by amazeika
Replied by amazeika on topic Re:CBSubs 1.0.3 Released!
Perfect B)

Arunas Mazeika
WeXtend.com - Professional development for Joomla!.

14 years 6 months ago #112848 by pashmak
Replied by pashmak on topic Re:CBSubs 1.0.3 Released!
Hello,

Still not possible to use e-pay gateway from e-pay.dk ? Or checkout through virtuemart?

14 years 6 months ago #112862 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:CBSubs 1.0.3 Released!
pashmak wrote:

Hello,

Still not possible to use e-pay gateway from e-pay.dk ? Or checkout through virtuemart?

No new payment gateways are available, don't believe either of these payment methods were planned as well.

Payment gateway API will be made available so you may integrate these 2 gateways as you see fit. No release date as of yet.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.220 seconds