CBSUBS / ITEMID on restriction of content, menu...

14 years 9 months ago #104794 by lovenetwork
When i restrict some components or menus or sometimes even a specific location on the integration tab it sends to the suggested upgrade plans page but with no itemid, leaving my left column totally naked (empty).(see attached image)
Any idea anyone, please?

Regards

Marcio!

Love Network - www.lovenetwork.net.au

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 9 months ago #104813 by beat
lovenetwork wrote:

When i restrict some components or menus or sometimes even a specific location on the integration tab it sends to the suggested upgrade plans page but with no itemid, leaving my left column totally naked (empty).(see attached image)
Any idea anyone, please?

Regards

Marcio!

This is made on purpose to unclutter the screen of the user so he can concentrate on...subscribing :)

Specially that the previous Item id of menu might be inappropriate.

What do you suggest ?

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

14 years 9 months ago #104956 by lovenetwork
Replied by lovenetwork on topic Re:CBSUBS / ITEMID on restriction of content, menu
Hi Beat!

Thanks for the reply. But i've got two points that i don't actually agree with you.
1- Some menus, components or even location show my modules on the left collumn and some don't. (so where is the concentrating thing if it is random) I am attaching an image so you can see. In one menu item it shows fine and on the other my modules with the menus are all gone.

2- All my previous itemID are all appropriate as i have carefully configured them. If it keeps it will just work perfectly.

Please anyone help... need to put the website live asap!

14 years 9 months ago #104957 by lovenetwork
Replied by lovenetwork on topic Re:CBSUBS / ITEMID on restriction of content, menu
image is here ... :)

Attachments:

14 years 9 months ago #104961 by beat
Yes, I understand :)

But what do you suggest to implement ?

Joomla 1.5 is extremely picky regarding Itemids, sometimes rewrites URLS !

Have you tried setting a CB profile menu public as adviced in CB README ?

CBSubs might well pick it up for the access...

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

14 years 9 months ago #104969 by lovenetwork
I sugest that it keeps the itemID originally assigned to it.

There is some inconsistency on suggesting plan. As you can see on the image attached i have two situations, one that shows and one that does not show my left column. The interesting fact is that both pages were triggered from the same menu but a menu different item. They all have the right itemID set but for some unknown mysterious reason CBSUBS decides when it wants to keep the original ITEMID or not. If i could just go to the code and add to the link ITEMID=to whatever i want it would be fine..but ioncube etc etc does not let me so ..so can someone on CSBUSBS development please solve my problem?

Can i get some help since i told my boss if we purchased CBSUBS (and we did purchase it) it would work perfectly for our needs? I am more than happy with everything but this problem...

Regards!!!

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.303 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn