Directories not working after upgrade to 1.5.13!

14 years 8 months ago #105889 by mmccormick
CB 1.2.1 / CBSubs 1.01 / I just upgraded to joomla 1.5.13

Now two directories do not work-- receive error above them: "There is an error in the database query. Site admin can turn site debug to on to view and fix the query.".

With debug on I get this error: "500 - JDatabaseMySQL::query: 1052 - Column 'cb_add2dirpaid' in where clause is ambiguous SQL=SELECT COUNT(*) FROM jos_comprofiler ue, jos_users u, jos_users t1, jos_comprofiler t2 WHERE u.block = 0 AND ue.approved = 1 AND ue.confirmed = 1 AND ue.banned = 0 AND u.gid IN (18) AND u.`id` = ue.`id` AND u.`id` = t1.`id` AND u.`id` = t2.`id` AND (`cb_add2dirpaid` ='1')"

Since it mentions two fields controlled by CBSubs I am listing in this forum -- my overall Member Directory works fine, but ones with fields controlled by subscriptions does not.

Please advise immediately.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 8 months ago #105903 by krileon
I'm not sure what you're using to execute that SQL, but it's built completely wrong.

jos_comprofiler ue,
jos_users u, jos_users t1,
jos_comprofiler t2

jos_comprofiler is called twice, why?

field cb_add2dirpaid exists in both jos_comprofiler ue and jos_comprofiler t2. That is why you're getting Column 'cb_add2dirpaid' in where clause is ambiguous. You need ue.'cb_add2dirpaid' or t2.'cb_add2dirpaid'.

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2009/07/23 22:06

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 8 months ago #105908 by mmccormick
Just occurs when I visit my directory page -- this is the error I receive when I have debug turned on and visit the page.

I can PM you a link to my production server if you like.

MM

14 years 8 months ago #105935 by krileon
You've modified CB. Please re-download and perform a FULL upgrade install (read readme.txt on how) of CB 1.2.1.

jos_users t1, jos_comprofiler t2

This is incorrect. It's messing up the query.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 8 months ago #106610 by nancygar
I´ve got the same problem whith j1.5.13 CB dosen´t work. I´m not doing upgrade, is new install, the message is "comprofiler is using"..... sorry for my english I´hope You can understand me

14 years 8 months ago #106630 by krileon
Latest Joomla is 1.5.14, please upgrade and perform an upgrade install of CB 1.2.1, as well as upgrade to CBSubs 1.0.2. Report back if resolved or with further information of your environment and any errors.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.203 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn