Field Management

14 years 1 month ago #124714 by rohan121
Field Management was created by rohan121
I have added few fields in my registration form with the help of component->Community Builder->Field management, it's wornderful to add fields from there and I can see them coming correctly. The problem which I am getting is, on submission of registeration form, my data is not going in Joomla database and not coming when user edit his profile fields. those fields which I had added are coming blank on edit page too. Can anyone help how I can do the connectivity of these newely added fields with the Joomla database or I am doing something wrong ?
I am looking forward for your kind reply.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 1 month ago #125144 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Field Management
Please see help us help you within my signature as need further details about your installation and server, thank you. B)

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.860 seconds