Error in user profile page

13 years 11 months ago #130013 by youngthug
Error in user profile page was created by youngthug
Hi I searched the forum trying to not post this message but I haven't found nothing, so this is the problem: when I click on the link to another user's profile page or when I click on the link to my profile user page, as would be expected the user profile page is displayed, but the problem is at the top of the page, immediately above the edit or message button the following notice is displayed:
Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$msg_userrankimg in components\com_comprofiler\plugin\user\plug_cbsimpleboardtab\cb.simpleboardtab.model.php on line 197

everything seems to work well except the uddeim blocking plugin, anyway I think that it doesn't depend on that error, but I'd like to understand if there is something that is not working and I would like my users to not see that error. Any help is appreciated.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 11 months ago #130021 by heyai
Replied by heyai on topic Re:Error in user profile page
Well, the message tells you there might be something wrong with the simple board tab cb plugin. Have you tried to disable it?

hey-ai - the community for asian guys and non-asian girls

The search bar is your friend, not just decoration!

13 years 11 months ago #130023 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:Error in user profile page
youngthug wrote:

Hi I searched the forum trying to not post this message but I haven't found nothing, so this is the problem: when I click on the link to another user's profile page or when I click on the link to my profile user page, as would be expected the user profile page is displayed, but the problem is at the top of the page, immediately above the edit or message button the following notice is displayed:
Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$msg_userrankimg in components\com_comprofiler\plugin\user\plug_cbsimpleboardtab\cb.simpleboardtab.model.php on line 197

everything seems to work well except the uddeim blocking plugin, anyway I think that it doesn't depend on that error, but I'd like to understand if there is something that is not working and I would like my users to not see that error. Any help is appreciated.

If you haven't upgraded to CB 1.2.2 please do.

If issue still exists after upgrade then please post to CB 1.2.2 forums.

13 years 11 months ago #130038 by youngthug
Replied by youngthug on topic Re:Error in user profile page
Yes I'm using the 1.2.2 version anyway heyai thank you for your advise, I can't disable it because I'm using it to make cb work together with kunena forum anyway in the forum integration plugin settings page at the option display forum statistics I switched to hide instead of in user profile status and the error disappeared but I can't understand why the error occurs if the kunena configuration allows to show the forum statistics

13 years 11 months ago #130113 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Error in user profile page
What version of Kunena are you using? If using SVN releases we can not assist you as we are aware of issues with latest SVNs of Kunena and are preparing a new simpleboard plugin for SVN releases when they are made stable. Am not able to duplicate your issue however locally. Please ensure you've properly upgraded and replaced all files with CB 1.2.2 files.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 11 months ago #130122 by youngthug
Replied by youngthug on topic Re:Error in user profile page
I downloaded this file com_kunena_v1.5.11_stable_b1884_2010-04-04.zip from this url joomlacode.org/gf/project/kunena/frs/
so I'm using that version of kunena, the cb version is the 1.2.2 I'm sure because I downloaded it from this website and installed and there wasn't no previous cb installation on my joomla website so I din't update it but just installed it.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.220 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn