Beta 4 REPACK

14 years 7 months ago #108589 by krileon
Beta 4 REPACK was created by krileon
Some bugs were presented in B4, but were quickly fixed. Instead of pushing for next beta release. I have repacked with those fixes. Please re-download B4 to obtain the repack fixes.

Remember to post all bugs on the SVN and not forums! It makes it easier and quicker for me to fix them. ;)

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 7 months ago #108732 by infoteam
Replied by infoteam on topic Re:Beta 4 REPACK
For someone coming new to this, where can we download the Beta 4 Repack? I don't see any reference to a download location.

Also, how stable is Beta4? Do you recommend against using it in production sites at this point or is it stable enough to use for production? We want to use it, but dont want to use the old stable version before you guys started development on it.

14 years 7 months ago #108741 by Dieselmos
Replied by Dieselmos on topic Re:Beta 4 REPACK
infoteam wrote:

For someone coming new to this, where can we download the Beta 4 Repack? I don't see any reference to a download location.

Also, how stable is Beta4? Do you recommend against using it in production sites at this point or is it stable enough to use for production? We want to use it, but dont want to use the old stable version before you guys started development on it.

forge.joomlapolis.com/projects/list_files/groupjive

14 years 7 months ago #108742 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Beta 4 REPACK
Beta4 is the most stable release yet. As our current goal is to stabilize GroupJive so users have something to use while the rewrite is being completed.

I wouldn't suggest using it on a massive production site, but wouldn't recommend against it either. There still might be small bugs or quirks to work out.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.199 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn