FAQ

14 years 6 months ago #112024 by krileon
FAQ was created by krileon

Q: Will there be Eventlist/Docman/Etc Integration?

Out of the box, no. Integrations will be done using CB Plugins through GroupJive triggers (e.g. gj_onAfterCreateGroup). User developed integration will be possible.

Q: Will there be comments in bulletins?

Comments will be supported through various external components that are not yet decided as to what will initially be supported. Trigger will be provided to allow additional comment integration.

Q: Will there be videos in bulletins?

This is possible now, it's dependent on what WYSIWYG editor you use and what code in the editor you filter.

Q: Will there be any new features added to GroupJive Beta?

No, beta is just a stabilization. We will be completely re-writing GroupJive from the ground up.

Q: Will GroupJive always require CB?

Yes, GroupJive is built using CB API and as such CB will always be required.

Q: Are there going to be notification for joining a group, leaving a group, etc...?

Yes, notifications for various actions performed will be optionally available in PM, Email or both formats.

If you see a question not yet answered, then please post your question and will try to answer as best as possible! B)

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 6 months ago #112049 by Dieselmos
Replied by Dieselmos on topic Re:FAQ
Will there be a way to asign more than 1 admin for a group in future release?

14 years 6 months ago #112099 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:FAQ
Dieselmos wrote:

Will there be a way to asign more than 1 admin for a group in future release?

No, groups will only have 1 owner. CB Moderators will have full owner privileges however.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 2 months ago #124570 by Kolibri
Replied by Kolibri on topic Re:FAQ
Will Groupjive 2.x be native?

Will it be possible to grade up from 1.8 RC1 to coming 2.0?

14 years 2 months ago #124574 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:FAQ

Will Groupjive 2.x be native?

Yes, GJ 2.0 is Native on all platforms supported by CB.

Will it be possible to grade up from 1.8 RC1 to coming 2.0?

Yes, GJ 2.0 features a full backend which includes "Tools" by running tools it will detect the old database and ask if you wish to perform a migration.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

14 years 1 month ago #125296 by SCarlisle
Replied by SCarlisle on topic Re:FAQ
I like that they are available in both formats (and not just one).

I wonder if fax will ever be an option.

Medical Insurance Quotes

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.257 seconds