which plugins with joomla 1.5.14 and CB 1.2.1

14 years 5 months ago #115572 by corbin1
Hello,

i'm quite lost with what is necessary to install groupjive with these joomla' and CB's versions.

actually, i tried with :
. plg_system_cdscriptegrator_1.4.0
. mod_cd_login_1.1.6
. plug_cbgroupjive_1_8_b5
(. com_groupjive_1_8_b5 )

and i get one more time (after some other tests) "no XML file found in this pack" for plug_cbgroupjive_1_8_b5

:S

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 5 months ago #115711 by chezpaul
Same here.. got that xml error... there's not install instructions... there's no one in these forums really answering all the interesting questions... Argh...:blink:

14 years 5 months ago #115729 by krileon
Questions are being answered as necessary, many are already answered already with a search.

The following files are developed by us and are all that is necessary.
com_groupjive_1_8_b5
plug_cbgroupjive_1_8_b5

Simply install the component followed by the CB plugin (the CB plugin is installed in plugin management, it is not a Joomla extension).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 5 months ago #115861 by corbin1
thank you very much :
the installation seems quite correct

i have another problem ... but it's going to be a new post !

14 years 5 months ago #115909 by chezpaul
I still don't understand how you install plug_cbgroupjive.
Can you please be more specific. :unsure:
I don't see what you mean by plugin manager.. The only spot I can install anything in joomla is under the install tab.
Plugin manager tab doesn't allow me to install anything..
Thanks.. sorry...:huh:

14 years 5 months ago #115928 by corbin1
you go in components / community builder / plugin management

when it's open, you go at the bottom of the page and you find "Upload Package File"

you choose plug_cbgroupjive and .. "upload file and install" !

don't forget publishing it !

Post edited by: corbin1, at: 2009/11/04 11:43

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.237 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn