cb groupjive plugin has a problem (bug)

13 years 11 months ago #132260 by jojo12
when I have more than 4 groups (as moderator) then I cannot go to my profile, when cb groupjive plugin is activated.
After deleting the fifth one, all worked well!

When another user makes a new group, then it works fine.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 11 months ago #132278 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:cb groupjive plugin has a problem (bug)
Could you please describe what happens when viewing profile? Profile not working is not very descriptive, sorry. Please see help us help you within my signature as need further information, thank you (please follow steps closely).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 11 months ago #132288 by jojo12
Replied by jojo12 on topic Re:cb groupjive plugin has a problem (bug)
PHP 5.2.6-1+lenny8 /CB 1.22/Joomla! 1.5.17 Stable
/MySQL 5.0.51a-24+lenny3

There is only blank screen (no 404)

With debug I get a blank screen with this 3 signs: 

I use sh404sef with “überspringe” groupjive but the problem is also there when I deactivate it but then with 404
I use noixacl.
Problem is in Firefox, IE8, Safari, Opera (i have not more browsers)

Groupjive works fine it is only the cb plugin who has this problem.
With until 4 groups all works fine.

13 years 11 months ago #132412 by krileon
If you have more then 4 it errors? Blank pages are impossible to debug without server error logs. Please enable Debug Mode and Error Reporting to Maximum within Joomla Global Configuration. Then duplicate the issue and review server error logs for potential cause. You appear to have an ACL modification extension which is not supported and could potentially be the cause.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 11 months ago #132559 by drdehart
Replied by drdehart on topic Re:cb groupjive plugin has a problem (bug)
I think we will need acl soon with our gj installation - can you tell me which acl components are supported?

13 years 11 months ago #132650 by krileon
drdehart wrote:

I think we will need acl soon with our gj installation - can you tell me which acl components are supported?

None, CB does not support ACL modification extensions; use at owns risk.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.190 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn