[SOLVED] Can't edit content integration of plan

14 years 5 months ago #115993 by cpreston
Replied by cpreston on topic Re:Can't edit content integration tab of plan
I've gotten the error to be very specific. I cannot select more than SEVEN items in the Content tab. If I try to select 8 things, I get the "you have to have cookies enabled" error, and it goes back to the plan screen without saving. However, if I go back and unselect something, apply, then go and select a different seventh thing, it works just fine. Select 8 and it barfs. I see nothing in the cbsubs log other than the plan changes that worked.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 5 months ago #115996 by cpreston
BTW, I have this problem in Firefox & Safari on the Mac, and I have it in IE on Windows 7. So it doesn't appear to be a browser issue.

14 years 5 months ago #115998 by cpreston
I also verified I'm running the most recent version of Joomla (1.5.14) and CB (1.2.1).

14 years 5 months ago #116000 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Can't edit content integration tab of plan
Increase your memory limit to be no less then 64mb and your timeout limit to be no less then 60 seconds. Please confirm if this resolves your situation or not. You may also need to increase your mysql timeout as the query could be too large for your server.

If this does not resolve it please send me joomla backend access and will have a look. B)

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2009/11/04 21:43

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 5 months ago #116002 by cpreston
Memory was already 128, and timeout has been set to 60 secs & mysql restarted. Still getting the error. Sent you a PM w/login details. Thanks.

14 years 5 months ago #116011 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Can't edit content integration tab of plan
I've examined your installation and believe it to be a conflict with one of your installed extensions or plugins. You've multiple CBSubs plugins which you not only don't have the component for but have also published the integration. There is simply too many extensions/plugins to pinpoint the location of the conflict.

Please install a fresh Joomla + CB + CBSubs installation in a subdomain or subfolder and confirm if issue is still present. This will help us diagnose a problem with our code or possibly host related; thank you.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.519 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn