Blank Email Notifications

13 years 2 weeks ago #159923 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Blank Email Notifications
Reviewed closer and tested locally and live. I could not confirm your issue. Whether PM or Email I received the notification successfully with a subject and body. Being language strings if you defined them as empty this could result in an empty email or if your hosts mailserver is post-processing the emails before sending this too could be a reason why they're empty. At any rate I see no issue with the notifications as from they need to use $myId for the From so it is known exactly who edited instead of always the group owner.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 2 weeks ago - 13 years 2 weeks ago #160074 by GoremanX
Replied by GoremanX on topic Re: Blank Email Notifications
oops... I just checked my config. Notifications for group edit were disable all along. And yet the category owner continues to receive blank email notifications on group edit.

edit: they're blank whether I have group edit notifications turned on or off.

13 years 1 week ago #160132 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Blank Email Notifications
Then the notification is not coming from GJ it would seam. I can not duplicate your issue nor does it seam even possible reviewing source. Please check that the language string has not been defined as blank of the notifications.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.213 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn