Groupjive

14 years 8 months ago #105348 by swapnilrk23
Groupjive was created by swapnilrk23
Firstly, I want to tell "CB and CBSubs is really good". My website is ready just as I wanted it.

now my questions:
1. I want to use groupjive on my live site.
Should I wait for the Stable Version ?

2. Once my website has started is it possible to add the Groupjive and then set restrictions as per the CBSubs ?

Please reply. waiting to launch my website and celebrate with joomlapolis !:)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 8 months ago #105395 by Rapunzl
Replied by Rapunzl on topic Re:Groupjive
1. That's up to you, but there's really no reason to wait. ;)

2. Yes.

Jamie (Rapunzl)
Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read all CB Articles | Specially the FAQ | Help us help you
CB links: Subscribe to CB documentation | [url=http://www.joomlapolis.com/content/view/7363/37/
]Our templates[/url] | [url=http://www.joomlapolis.com/content/blogcategory/61/74/
]Paid Subscriptions[/url] | Get Hosting | Our Forge
Visit my CB Profile

My personal site Rapunzl's Reality always under reconstruction

14 years 8 months ago #105407 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Groupjive
GJ releases by us are stabilization releases. Designed entirely for stability. I'm working to finish implementing Kunena so groups can have their own boards again, which will be available in next release. B)

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.175 seconds