luna template

17 years 9 months ago #15830 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:luna template
doctorlife wrote:

Hi Beat,

Luna template into CB 1.0 stable is coloured red and yellow Not only yellow ... is it right ?
or I wrong something during upgrade ...

Many Thanks

The default background color in case images don't get loaded has been removed in 1.0 stable. All other stuff is the normal luna template. :)

If you don't like the colors, you are free to make a copy of the cb template folder rename the folder and files, edit the xml file for template name and filenames, and adapt CSS and images to your own wishes and color schemes. Then install YOUR template plugin using the normal CB plugin installer ;)

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Please Log in to join the conversation.

17 years 8 months ago #18293 by doctorlife
Replied by doctorlife on topic Re:luna template
Many Thanks Beat,

in any case you are conferming me that Luna template into CB 1.0 stable is coloured red and yellow Not only yellow as before ?
(just because I'm warried to have made a mistake coping some files)

Many Thanks,
Emiliano

17 years 8 months ago #18299 by doctorlife
Replied by doctorlife on topic Re:luna template
mmm...no no, I'm loosing something:
I downloaded the Luna folder (to check, rename and change as you suggest) but inside the two images tab.active and tab.hover are yellow, why my tab.active is red ? :ohmy:

17 years 8 months ago #18322 by beat
You may want to use a CSS-tool to check from where you get the CSS styling for your tabs.

The web toolkit extension for FireFox is excellent for this (and free). Install it, select tools->web-toolkit->CSS->inspect (ctrl-Y), click on the item to inspect and you see exactly from where all colors, styles, bells and whistles are coming. BTW Lots of other nice tools in that toolkit...

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

17 years 8 months ago #18324 by doctorlife

17 years 8 months ago #18326 by beat
doctorlife wrote:

Hi Beat,

do you mean this tool ?
extensions.joomla.org/component/option,com_mtree/task,viewlink/link_id,486/Itemid,35/

Hi Doctor,

Nope. This one (for FireFox):

addons.mozilla.org/firefox/60/

Enjoy, ;)
Dr. Beat

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.261 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn