luna template

17 years 8 months ago #18327 by doctorlife
Replied by doctorlife on topic Re:luna template
Thanks,

so, before Have I to install Firefox, I haven't ?
and
sorry for stupid question, can I install it also if I have IE installed, or anything else to do before ?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

17 years 8 months ago #18335 by doctorlife
Replied by doctorlife on topic Re:luna template
Ok Beat,

I have made some trials and think here is needed your attention because could happen also to other users, Be careful:

I like "luna Tab", so I look for a system to add that into my Joomla contents.
Here is the discussion: forum.joomla.org/index.php/topic,42938.0.html

Solution I found is to add:
[code:1]<script type="text/javascript" src="<?php echo $mosConfig_live_site; ?>/templates/tabs/tabpane_mini.js"></script>
<link type="text/css" rel="StyleSheet" href="<?php echo $mosConfig_live_site; ?>/templates/tabs/tabpane.css" />
<script type="text/javascript"> var tabPane1 = new WebFXTabPane( document.getElementById( "tab-pane-1" ) );</script>[/code:1]
into my head template and I put all codes and so on (copied directly from joomla admin) into /templates/tabs folder

This is the result:
www.doctorlife.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=8&Itemid=2

About CB templates: using my templates as I wrote before, in my content are showed tables, but on all your templates are add/over write the "luna tabs as Joomla" (I add some images to show) and also for "Luna" template and "OSX" template the width measure are not respected !

So, What I wrong ? May be is there another system to show tabs ? Or something to change into CB templates ?

Many Thanks, Emiliano

Attachment TabTemplates.zip not found

Post edited by: doctorlife, at: 2006/08/07 15:38

Post edited by: doctorlife, at: 2006/08/07 16:12
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.168 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn