[SOLVED] Profile Book/Wall User Review

13 years 5 months ago #145199 by apfelmus
[SOLVED] Profile Book/Wall User Review was created by apfelmus
Hi all,
when posting something on a user's wall this user receives an email stating that his "current setting is that new entries in your xxx Profile Wall are automatically publihed".
Question: Where can I find this setting as a front-end user and where can I find it in back-end?
What am I missing?
Thx for any suggestions
Best
flo

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2010/11/01 17:48

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 5 months ago #145203 by apfelmus
Replied by apfelmus on topic Re:Profile Book/Wall User Review
I uninstalled/deleted the cb_profilebook plugin, then re-installed and got this error msg:

SQL error on field store2: moscomprofilerFields::store failed: CBSQLupgrader::changeColumn (ADD) of Table #__comprofiler Column cb_pb_notifyme_wall failed with SQL error: Row size too large. The maximum row size for the used table type, not counting BLOBs, is 65535. You have to change some columns to TEXT or BLOBs SQL=ALTER TABLE `jin_comprofiler`\\n ADD `cb_pb_notifyme_wall` varchar(255) DEFAULT NULL Row size too large. The maximum row size for the used table type, not counting BLOBs, is 65535. You have to change some columns to TEXT or BLOBs SQL=ALTER TABLE `jin_comprofiler`\\n ADD `cb_pb_notifyme_wall` varchar(255) DEFAULT NULL.

One tab, the ProfileBook, is now working in User Edit view. Any ideas where the other two might be?
Thanks in advance
Best

13 years 5 months ago #145215 by apfelmus
Replied by apfelmus on topic Re:Profile Book/Wall User Review
Hmm, ok, apparently you cannot have as many columns in a table (_comprofiler) as I had :whistle:
Problem solved by deleting some of them. All's working just fine now.
Cheers
flo

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.216 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn