CB Workflow not working after upgrade to 1.1

16 years 7 months ago #43787 by jean.roux
Hi all,

I upgraded from 1.012 to 1.1. Also de-installed, then installed mod_comprofilermoderator, or CB Workflows. Re enbled the component onto a menu to be accessible in front-end.

When new images are uploaded, or new users now register, I do get the emails asking to approve, but the CB Wrokflow component on the front-end says "No Pending Actions".

How do I fix this?

Any work-arounds to approve new users whilst I an finding a solution for this?

Thanks!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

16 years 7 months ago #43867 by beat
In backend you can click on the small clock in the users management of CB

Also you can filter the accounts pending approval in drop-down box at top.

Would be interested to see how they display in backend...

Can you tell me what icon you see for "approved" (V, X, or clock ?)

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

16 years 7 months ago #43902 by jean.roux
Replied by jean.roux on topic Re:CB Workflow not working after upgrade to 1.1
Dear Beat,

For confirmed users, I see a green tick. I now see how it works to get a work-around to find the users that have registered, but have not been confirmed yet, and for whom the account have not got an approved ID.

Question - But how do I get the "CB Workflows" / mod_comprofilermoderator component working again?

16 years 7 months ago #44068 by jean.roux
Replied by jean.roux on topic Re:CB Workflow not working after upgrade to 1.1
Dear CB Team,

I now have the workaround working for completing the registration of new users since my CB Workflow component does not work anymore.

But still have no workaround for images that users submits to be approved. Any idea?

And lastly, any ideas yet on how to get the CB Workflow component working again? I de-installed and re-installed the 1.1 version, still not working.

I hope you can help me with this one, not having the workflow is a PAIN!

14 years 9 months ago #103191 by MaryO
Was there ever an answer to this?

Mine stopped working after upgrade to 1.2.1

I'm no longer getting admin emails, either. I do have my correct email listed in the registration area.

These both worked fine before the upgrade earlier today.

Thanks!

14 years 9 months ago #103192 by MaryO
I found the answer in another old post.

It was at www.joomlapolis.com/component/option,com_joomlaboard/Itemid,/func,view/catid,42/id,70801/#70801

Okay, but I hate proving how I wasn't thinking.

We have the CB User Registration setting enabled for both admin approval AND email verification. So, if the prospective new user never clicks the link in the email asking them to verify that this is indeed their email and that it is a valid request to join the site, then of course the CB Workflows will never get fired.

Thanks!

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.187 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn